Saturday, July 11, 2009

Having a Blog

Like many people, I have been considering starting a blog for a long time. Several reasons prevented me from doing so. The first reason being -- who is going to read this? The second reason being -- am I that arrogant to think people would want to read this? Several other reasons include ... what am I going to blog about, my writing isn't that great, when will I have time to blog, etc.

I have been fortunate to have many great experiences in my life, especially in the last few years living in the Triangle. I am at an age where I realize that everything is a learning experience, and I have a lot to learn. Some of these experiences are kind of humorous, and I thought people might get a kick out of them.

This is also a decent venue to share photos and stories about what is up in my life. Bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of this process.

Some background information about me:
I moved to North Carolina after graduating from college in Ohio in 2001. Since moving to the Triangle, I have lived and worked in every town around - North Raleigh, downtown Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Cary, etc. The Triangle has been a wonderful home to me... this is where I have met so many amazing friends, this is where I met my wonderful husband and this is where my ever-changing career has begun. My husband and I settled in Durham, and we have been married for just a couple years. We are enjoying the "single" life for now. We have the opportunity to live in a great home, spend time with our friends and visit all the great attractions that the Triangle has to offer. We travel when we can, spend time with family when we can and in general take advantage of life! I hope someday we can introduce our children to this great world, but for now we are grateful for our current status.

1 comment: